ZZTOP

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
Today at work, i got an email from one of my coworkers who asked if anyone wanted a pair of ZZtop tickets for tonight. I figured, what the heck, they're good. so I grabbed them... now, I have to say this was definitely one of the best shows I ever saw. The rank smell of about 100 years of stale beer, seats that haven't been updated since 1946, and 30 different kinds of BO in a room that is hot as hell. Still very little compared to this!:D

Attachments

• 000_0003.JPG
    000_0003.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 000_0004.JPG
    000_0004.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_0520.JPG
    100_0520.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 100_0538.JPG
    100_0538.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_0527.JPG
    100_0527.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
ZZ Top has an amazing live show, they were the first concert I ever went to and I want to see them again soo badly. I still remember it well, I was 17 and they were playing the Bluffs in Kelowna, BC. Epic show!

They tour regularly, you can even catch them overhere in europe at least every two years.

Still their stage antics do not compare themselves with those displayed by WASP, Motorhead with a full bomber show, or the vocal self-encouregement of Manowar's Joey Demaio. Also large lightshows from ZZ-tops top-era were not uncommon, I saw whitesnake two years ago displaying just about every light on one of the world largest stages, and a reunion tour from the German band "Accept" setting just about the biggest festival in the world on fire with fireworks.

Still, you got to see them cheaply(probably) and that's always a good thing.

They tour regularly, you can even catch them overhere in europe at least every two years.

Still their stage antics do not compare themselves with those displayed by WASP, Motorhead with a full bomber show, or the vocal self-encouregement of Manowar's Joey Demaio. Also large lightshows from ZZ-tops top-era were not uncommon, I saw whitesnake two years ago displaying just about every light on one of the world largest stages, and a reunion tour from the German band "Accept" setting just about the biggest festival in the world on fire with fireworks.

Still, you got to see them cheaply(probably) and that's always a good thing.

Yeah the ticks were $62 a piece. Not bad considering where we sat.

62$ is a lot of money, with exceptions of my favorite bands(that i can see at festivals) I usually skip if they charge over 20 Euro's.

Wait a minute... you people SIT at concerts?

Well no, but when you are in a theater, you stand in front of your seat... when you are in a theater around 100 years old that probably hasn't seen renovations since the 40s, you get even less standing space.

Back