Zero Wing

I PLAYED ZERO WING

Yes, its true, I actually played zero wing long ago, I wonder if I can find it again.

It was a very long time ago, I belive that it was in a game machine (you know the ones you put a coin in it to play) and it was in japonese (I think, it was a long time ago).
I have seen the original "spoken" english version somewere, its that bad.
Cats says something like this.
Ha <long pause> ha <again a long pause> ha <same as before>...

Maybe the emmulator program "MAME" that allows games like STARGATE/ROBOTRON/PAC-MAN/etc to play on pc's. Do a net search for "MAME". They may have the ram files for download and there ya go!

RFBurns

i believe it has everything you need on the page in the link. The rom and emulator, plus you get to choose between the Genesis version and the arcade version.

I am not that interesed, I would rather have the WC II KS that is rumored to show up in a Mag (we all hope) so I can play it again.

I was just reading this weeks issue of TIME. Page for, an article titled "All your base belongs to us"

Originally posted by Dragon
It was a very long time ago, I belive that it was in a game machine (you know the ones you put a coin in it to play) and it was in japonese (I think, it was a long time ago).
I have seen the original "spoken" english version somewere, its that bad.
Cats says something like this.
Ha <long pause> ha <again a long pause> ha <same as before>...

Damn kids today... games in 1989 *didn't* speak! The "spoken" version is one of those joke things.

what you talkin bout LOAF? Tron on the intellivision spoke. Ghostbusters on the Commodore 64 spoke. Simple ha ha ha isnt that hard in 1989

LOAF, its say it was the original version, 1989 is over 12 years ago, I dont even remember the games for 1995 let alone the ones of 1989.

Originally posted by Dragon
I am not that interesed, I would rather have the WC II KS that is rumored to show up in a Mag (we all hope) so I can play it again.

Nope it ain't comming, that was WarCraft 2 and many people made the mistake of thinking Wing Commander 2 when they saw WC2. SOrry dragon

I think he's talking about the negotiations that are under way with OSI to release KS WC2, just like WC1 few months ago.

Yes, I miss that one (I can get several international mag in here, I even manage to find the BG II demo), I am looking for the WC II KS so I can play it again and install the ad ons.
That WC I KS was in what Mag?

You can still order WC1 KS PC Gamer -- they give it to you as a free gift when you subscribe, or you can get it as a back issue!

Back