You´re my last hope. Search Wing commander 1 and 2

We could wory about paying later, where do you live though? I would probably buy a few copies for myself (not many people in Poland have computers, at least not good enough to run WC games, so the game can still be ther in large numbers) and I could either send you one of them later or keep it.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

I live in South America, more specifically, Brazil.

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Any idea how much shiping would cost from Washington state, US to Brazil?

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Well, the price varies with the service. If you use regular Ground Postal Office, the shipping price would probably be under $10 (but then it would take months to arrive). If you take Air Mail, around $20, and then you got those insured things like UPS and Fedex that ask for upwards of $30...

There's also a cost calculator in ups.com, but then I'd your postal code (or you'd need mine)

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 28, 2000).]

Earthworm: I was hunting for Priv myself at the time, so I took a look at it. On the back of the box (yes, the box was translated; thankfully, they left the title alone), it clearly stated that the manual is in Polish. Oh, and I saw it in Warszawa (Warsaw, if you prefer
wink.gif
), at the gielda. You can get all sorts of games old and new there, but you have to be careful - pirates also sell their stuff there. Unfortunately, you probably won't find Priv in any normal store (although there is a chance, since they all carry those budget lines; it's just a matter of luck).
Oh, and in regard to translation, would you believe that in the WCP manual, autoslide = autoprzesuw?
smile.gif

Klaus: Yeah, we've got the same problems in Poland (which is probably why I'm in Aus
wink.gif
). The translations are crap, and now they are indeed getting into dubbing...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is? You have a Polish version of Prophecy?

------------------
Gen. Patton

If you go to Starvector.com and look in their shipping charges, you'll see that the cheapest one is $9.95, for Small Packet Air.

If at least they could contarct th services of a professional dubbing studio, but nooo. We get someone reading a script like a kid in a play in the school theatre.
frown.gif

------------------

I personally have seen some very good school plays... So that could be a compliment
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by TC (edited January 29, 2000).]

Speaking of Kilrathi Saga, there's one for auction on Ebay. currently at $61.

PS.: I was meaning one of those bad ones, where all you want to do is run away through the door.
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 29, 2000).]

Now I'm picturing someone jumping from his seat... screming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BAD ACTING!!! and jumping from the window trying to escape the horror...

smile.gif

TC
(maybe I should add the smiley to my sig... I seem to use it at the end of every post...)

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

[This message has been edited by TC (edited January 29, 2000).]

Heh. I was almost guilty of that one myself.
But then again, there's always the quiet hideaway called sleep...
smile.gif

------------------

Yes, but with really horrible acting you can't sleep... It will always involve cursing when lines are forgotten and yelling at each other at some point in the play
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

I could sleep right thru an earthquake.
biggrin.gif

And speaking of sleep... I gotta catch some.
'Til tomorrow, or today afternoon for that matter...
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 29, 2000).]

Earthworm: _I_ don't. But I've seen one. My friend finally decided not to bother reading the manual, because it mangled things up so bad
smile.gif

Klaus: What's the url of that money order website?

------------------
The time is near.
There are 334 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I don't remember. That's why I'm hunting for that URL...

------------------

Back