Wishlist

TB323

Spaceman
First, I'd like to say that I already love this remake. But why settle with a great game? Why not aim for the stars? (pun intended) ;)

I'd like to see a function in the game that brings up some sort of log book. Either a mission historic or a manual log book so I can type where I'm supposed to go. I recently started playing and already I've forgot what system Tayla is in and where some other fixer is that's supposed to give me money after I've completed a mission.

When I first played Privateer, I thought it would have been cool if the PDA would allow you to type notes into it. In Privateer 2 the plot line is quite complex and there's a lot of things to remember and try to make sense of, so there too I was wishing for an improved PDA.

The only thing that's wrong with pen and paper is that it makes you remember that you're sitting in front of a computer playing a game, and that there's a real world. And there's plenty wrong with the latter ... ;-)

No, seriously, I like immersion, --which I define as completely forgetting there's a world called the real world; and that's precisely what I liked so much about Privateer; I got immersed in it like I did in no other game.

Back