#Wingnut Physical Fitness Thread

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Alrighty, the jog tonight will be from 12:40 to 1:00 AM LST. It'll be good to get a feel for the timing and distance. We decided to get a jump on it now, because if we put it off till we're all present and in the mood, we won't jog much. ace and Blonde should be joining us soon.

I did it! I went to the end of my street and back. It felt really awful, but lying here on the internet under an air conditioner feels really great. I couldn't see anything at all because it's 1 AM and I live in the country (and also I forgot to turn the lights outside my house on). I was kind of worried that an animal would eat me.

I figure we've got to do it again tomorrow now to keep it up.

Amazing how just twenty minutes can make you feel pretty good. It's a lot different from just going to the store and shopping for a bit. I think you get a much better work out when you're trying to reach an exercise goal, even if the motions are simple. I walked down my street and the new street one block up. I don't ever actually go down my street, so it's pretty weird. The new street has lots of identical houses that seem pretty nice. Then I took off towards the middle school until my time was mostly up and then made my way home. I estimated a bit wrong and came in a couple minutes late. Whew.

Whew! That felt good. Pretty late start tonight. 2:10 to 2:30 am LST. Jogged the whole way, so it feels good to sit now. Went to the same school as yesterday, but went further around that block and took another street home. Went up the new street a block north to finish up the last of the time. Apparently ace's house is in the middle of the highway, so he has to drive somewhere in order to walk around. Hopefully he'll join in tomorrow.

Fell asleep when I got back. Gotta do it earlier tomorrow. Nothing special to report yet.

It was raining today, but both Blonde and LOAF were jogging, so I went along. The rain actually went away quick and the sun came out. I should've brought some sunglasses. Went about a mile and a half probably.

I am not sure how far I went. I jogged for 20 minutes and then drove home. The air conditioning in the car was definitely appreciated. Jogging yesterday made me realize how out of shape I am. I also recommend not jogging after you have eaten chinese food and had some coke to drink. It doesn't make jogging any easier. Hoping to go again tonight around the same time.

Back