WingED Beta Test

Maverick_^

Spaceman
WingED (The WCP Mission Editor we've been working on) is coming close to being ready for testing! So we need to
be ready. The Staff is looking for 2-3 Beta testers, 1 of them needs a Ge-force card, the 2nd needs a low end system (~P200)
On the final tester, the PC specs are up to you! Email me (mavman@telefragged.com) to join.

Hey maverick I think I'll help with the final tester but does the WCed... work with out the SO game if so here are the stuff in compt.
1) 300mhz
2) agp 8mb
3) 4.3 gigabites
4) Intel Celeron Chip
5) and what else oh yeah and I got Windows 98
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got your lowend right here, P200, 32 megs RAM, 3.2 gig HD, 20x CD (won't read CD-Rs!) VooDoo Banshee 16MB, but I can run software mode butter smooth if needed. I'll have to reinstall WCP, but email me at: n_r_p80@hotmail.com, I'll do it. Oh, and Window 95 too.
------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

[This message has been edited by Knight (edited July 16, 2000).]

uhh. Capt.:Knight you din't put it in a right way you were supposed to put it in an order like the one I did

You know... it's a funny thing, but I could have sworn that Maverick said "e-mail me". I don't know about you, but I think that he actually wants you to e-mail him as opposed to him e-mailing you.

But that's just me
smile.gif

Who says I didn't? What if I just wanted everyone to see my 'awesome' system specs?
smile.gif
NOT!
wink.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Quarto said:
But that's just me
smile.gif

You know Quarto...i think i must agree with you, i think the words "e-mail me" could mean to send a e-mail instead a post in the CIC
smile.gif

But hey, thats just my opinion...
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited July 16, 2000).]

KillerWave said:
You know Quarto...i think i must agree with you, i think the words "e-mail me" could mean to send a e-mail instead a post in the CIC
smile.gif

You're applying too much common sense there, KW, especially for this board. Around here it's practically assumed to be a $DIETY-given right to act semi-literate at best.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Back