Wingcommander SecretOp

JeePee

Spaceman
Hi,

does anyone know, where to get the official missions for SecretOps?

Because on the official side they aren't anymore availible!

tnx!

Go gold
smile.gif

While you're at it, get me a copy, I have a scratched disk. J/K

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, Quarto don´t edit my post, ok? You can download the missions at *****.

[This message has been edited by Asterix (edited April 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by KrisV (edited April 14, 2000).]

You can download the first SO episode from the official SO site, which now serves as a demo for Prophecy Gold. But downloading all other episodes from anywhere on the net is illegal.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Surrender your Beer, or we'll take it by force.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 13, 2000).]

Hey,

You CAN (!) download the WC secret ops missions, just illegally. ****** has them i think, and there are probably tons of sites that don't.

Just ****** on ***** or *********. You're bound to **** ****.

------------------
Aaron"SpaceDust"Heston
spacedust4@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited April 14, 2000).]

Actually, there are about a dozen sites I know of out there that have the missions on the page itself, not mirrored. I think it's a tip of the hat to Origin that they have allowed these sites to remain running.

Origin has not allowed these sites to carry SO.. they've just decided it's more trouble than it's worth to track all the mirrors down and tell them to stop.

Hehe, I enjoyed editing that post
smile.gif
. Normally, I'd just delete it, but this was more fun. And I'm in a good mood right now... just had my final exam for the semester. I'm FREE!! For now.

Which reminds me. How do you know that you've played too much Wing Commander?

When, in the middle of a "Prospects for Global Politics" exam, you find yourself struggling to resist the urge to use Kilrathi actions as examples for <whatever>. Two or three times, the Kilrathi were almost at the tip of my pen before I realised that it's probably not a good idea to talk about them
smile.gif
And of course, you then start thinking about McAuliffe and the Enyo Engament for no proper reason.
smile.gif
But, all told, it makes the exam a hell of a lot more interesting...

grin.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited April 14, 2000).]

Hey, Quarto, one shouldn't reveal things that will happen in the future. This would change our timeline!
smile.gif

Well, once I had trouble with a guy at work and caught myself wishing he would end up in a Kilrathi POW camp!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Quarto, I feel like that sometimes.
smile.gif
I'll just start talking WC and all my friends get annoyed..especially when it's "war stories". Then I relize I must sound like Maniac, so I quit it.

Quarto/DH: Well, this guy is just annoying. So sending him to a Kil's POW camp would be a bit harsh, wouldn't it?
smile.gif

I just realized that it wouldn't be such a great idea anyway. He could get even worse. Like our friend Giovanni!
biggrin2.gif

I always annoy my brother by talking about WC stuff. But that's usually on purpose!

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Back