Wing Commander women

AD said:
I actually meant girl, but now that you mention it, that girl in the bar was pretty hot. But I meant the one on the intrepid bridge.

Wow, yeah she looked great in that uniform, didn't she? Sweet smile.

AD said:
Rosie (wcm)
Spirit (wc 1, 2)
Shadow (wc2)
Sparks (wc2)
The Bio-Convergence Chemist (wc4)
Barbara Miles (TCN news, wc3, 4)
Excell (wc4)
Vero (WC4)
The Nav Girls (wc4, the one maniac takes a fancy to)
Plus any girl from WCA tv... but I havn't finished watching them yet.

Rosie is hot

Excell and Vero are Hot

Barbara Miles is Hot

The Bio-Convergence Chemist IS hot

All in all WC Women are HOT :D

maybe not Cobra, but had she not had all the things happen to her that she did, then she may have looked better

TopGun said:
maybe not Cobra, but had she not had all the things happen to her that she did, then she may have looked better

I doubt it. She pretty much looked like she fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down.

The biochemist girl would be high on my list because intelligence is a big turn on for me.
AD said:
I actually meant girl, but now that you mention it, that girl in the bar was pretty hot. But I meant the one on the intrepid bridge.
I just call her the Intrepid's helm girl, it seems to avoid confusion. I'm in agreement, she's IMO the best looking girl of WC's 3+4. It figures that she should be considering her only purpose in the game is to get hit on by Maniac. Of the original thread starting list, Panther would be my favorite choice. Sosa is up there because of the intelligence turn on, but Panther has to be pretty intelligent to survive as a fighter pilot for as long as she has. Of course Devereaux from WCM might be my all time top choice, especially after seeing her in Deep Blue.
What's so bad about liking the Cubs
Nothing.. Go Cubs!!

Mjr. Whoopass said:
I just call her the Intrepid's helm girl, it seems to avoid confusion. I'm in agreement, she's IMO the best looking girl of WC's 3+4.

Excellent call.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
Panther has to be pretty intelligent to survive as a fighter pilot for as long as she has.

Unless she has the luck of the Maniac.

Man, how could i forgot the helms gal'!! :O Gotta agree on that she was the best all around Wc3,4,5. (lemme think, oh well, she was the best for all the WC 'iv ever seen)

What about the Pleasure Planet bartender chick, from Priv/RF, or the Merc Guild secretary? :)

Sosa has to be by far my favourite, she's SO CUTE! After that it's hard, but something about Shadow just makes me want to snuggle her and make everything better. :p

I used to think Minx was interesting, but...nah. With the three guys she hung with, I figure she was pretty well-used. :p

The Merc Guild lady... I don'y think I could trust her. Oh, and what was the name of the woman you have to fly missions for in priv? Didn't like her either.

I liked Shadow for the reason that she didn't judge Blair and was a true friend in a time in need. Next to Angel's death, hers probably affected me the most.

For all you guy's drooling over sosa, Pick up an 8x10 here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18836&item=4713462030&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Your too late for this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...37728&category=18836&sspagename=rvi:1:3v_home

I'll admit she's cute in that second picture.

And yes she was in a season of baywatch.: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0300939/

Back