Wing Commander Secret Ops

Go over to the main page for General, click on the Ranking System thingie at the top. That'll tell you all you need to know.
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we're going to need a "Read the FAQ" FAQ :/

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Dammit, sorry for asking. I just thought that maybe some altruistic fool like me unrelated to Origin who had downloaded maybe posted them somewhere after it was canceled.

Forgive my stupidity. I should have known that it was illegal or something.

[This message has been edited by Sergeant Giggles (edited June 16, 2000).]

People have definately posted it places... we're just not going to help you find it at all because it is illegal. (I personally don't care if you pirate it but I'm not going to help you)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

#It ain't a crime if you don't get caught
-House of Pain

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I understand, TC.

'It aint a crime if you dont get caught?' So if i went and killed someone you hold dear and then disappeared, never to be seen again, that would not be a crime?

[This message has been edited by Sergeant Giggles (edited June 17, 2000).]

Hey SG! No Regret was saying that for small things that doesnt harm anyone (well, maybe Origin's pocket...), and he is kidding, by the way...

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited June 17, 2000).]

How do you know if he's kidding... There's nothing in his post that suggests that. He may or may not have been kidding. And since he mentioned that quote in referance to downloading the SO episodes I'll personally assume that he meant that crime and not neccissarily any others.

(sorry, I don't like people putting words in my mouth so I kind of just at people when they put words in the mouths of others)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Thanks for clearing that up, TC.

SG: If you killed someon I hold dear and you wouldn't get caught it would be a crime in my eyes, but maybe not in your eyes.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited June 18, 2000).]

TC said:
(sorry, I don't like people putting words in my mouth so I kind of just at people when they put words in the mouths of others)

TC

I didnt had the intention to do this, i was just trying to help, and assumed that he was joking because when i hear anyone saying that, they always are joking...
And of course that is about buying pirate cds, programs, games or something like tht...

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

Back