Wing Commander Quizzes in games

Chip

Spaceman
I think in the next Wing Commander games, there should be quizzes in the games that players can answer correctly to get special bonuses like extra missiles, fighters, etc. I mean, why not give us loyal WC book readers bonuses for reading the books.

because that would be stupid, in WC and every other semi decent game the point is to imerse the player in the universe, to give quizes that give you things that are impossible by the universe's standards would be breaking with that concept

Not to mention the fact that 9 out of 10 players will stop, look at the quiz, and ask themselves "what the fuck were these people thinking? I don't have tome for some kind of shitty games thought up by a two year old that I'd have to go out and buy some other books to be able to do, what a craptacular game."

[Edited by Earthworm on 07-31-2001 at 00:21]

I see where you're coming from Chip, but it's from a silly, stupid place. ;) Let me know when you escape!

Just to stick up for the underdog the idea might be kind of cool as a bonus thing. You know, an easter egg in the simulator or something like that.

You really haven't been around long enough to know what Chip is really like, have you? ;)

In any case, we've already had WC Quizzes. It's called WC1 copy protection. :)

hehe, yeah chip you should go back and play wc1, you get lots of ships, missles and missions [ all of them infact] unlocked by a quiz :rolleyes: !

Chip, if you're still here, remember that sometimes it helps to ask yourself "why" instead of "why not?". :) I've learned that firsthand myself. I think.

O.K., wich one of you guys created this "chip" identity ? This guy can't be real. I would give him an A- .

Shooter, even though the CIC admins are known to create false identities to screw with the minds of CZ newbies, Chip is definitely not one of them.

Originally posted by Meson
Shooter, even though the CIC admins are known to create false identities to screw with the minds of CZ newbies, Chip is definitely not one of them.

No... Trelane created a false identity... he's not a CZ admin.

Damn', I know that my threads are not really interesting, but this one is really... boring :)

What is the subject exactly ?:

+ Quizzes in WC ? (yeah like in "wants to be millionaire ?" !!)
+ The Power of admins ?
+ Is Chip really real ?

lol, just kiddin'

Back