Wing commander pilgrim cross knife for sale

Yeah, there's probably some interested people out there. Do you have pictures that show the condition? What price are you listing it for?

I've already got plenty of them, but anybody seriously considering buying a collectible item like this would want to see it, so I figure we'd expedite a step. The last one to go on eBay went for $41 including all the packaging, certificate of authenticity, etc in mint condition, so it'd be less than that if not in that condition.

I've already got plenty of them, but anybody seriously considering buying a collectible item like this would want to see it, so I figure we'd expedite a step. The last one to go on eBay went for $41 including all the packaging, certificate of authenticity, etc in mint condition, so it'd be less than that if not in that condition.

I was interested in having one, Feel free to email me if you're selling one.
Fordmuscle11@yahoo not looking to spend a lot on it but will take anything you consider fair and go from that.

Also if you have one with everything ChrisReid talked about I would not mind going around 40.
Thank you.

I'm looking to purchase one as well. I've been looking everywhere for one. If anyone would be interested in selling me one I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

I would like to buy one please.
Ty

Back