Wing Commander Patches

Hi I am looking for some Patches from Wing Commander to place on a old police leather jacket. I was looking for some Confed ones and some Ranks...

Any help on to locate these would be greatly appreciated?

Regards

Lt.Colonel Dring

Hey, nice avatar. Good album.

There are a few Squadron patches dotted around the forums, but you'll need to do a fair amount of searching. I am certain there have been wcnews.com articles on this subject, but for the life of me I can't find any right now.

EDIT: This Google search may help you.

Welcome to the forums!

There are some squad logos in the collectable card game. (they are very small though.)
I drew a few of them (and one I created myself) as vector graphics for Wing Commander Saga back in 2007. You can see those in the game, I think in the briefing room. And they were planned for use in the MP mode as well, but unfortunately that didn't happen.
I also remember that I drew one more (the Galahads) but for some reason I don't remember I never finished that one. Perhaps because I can't draw faces. I think it was included in Saga somewhere despite that.

I have no clue if I still have them somewhere, but I think so.

Here's the original CIC news thread mentioning them:
https://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/threads/saga-knows-nose-art-august-27-2007.20909/

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell it's a reproduction rather than a copy. Looking at the Combined Forces logo, the sword hilt has fewer segments and there's not enough space between Terran and Confederation.

Back