Wing Commander Music Videos and youtube

WCblitz

Captain
Well, After Having them up for more then 2 years, I noticed Youtube just pulled all but one of my WC Music Videos.......They said that the songs were copy right Violations......well, I redid them with there Audio swap function on there site to switch the songs with copyright free songs(tho I notice now that the songs I picked are now listed in ads at the bottom of my videos as they start.....They can sell them even tho they are copyright free????)

Well, at any rate feel free and go to my Youtube site and check out the new versions of the videos some they aren't bad tho I am not sure if the songs are as good. One in Pitculer uses the song "A soldier now" fits pretty good.

my youtube site

The day I believe TubYub is serious about copyright violations is the day they pull down all their videos of TV shows and the like. ):

YouTube uses automated scripts and such to handle most complaints, as scripts don't require salaries. Copyright complaints, valid or not (see Scientology vs Anonymous, for the latter) is one of the common ways to trip those scripts, which collectively have the virtual IQ of tapioca pudding.

Well, After Having them up for more then 2 years, I noticed Youtube just pulled all but one of my WC Music Videos.......They said that the songs were copy right Violations......well, I redid them with there Audio swap function on there site to switch the songs with copyright free songs(tho I notice now that the songs I picked are now listed in ads at the bottom of my videos as they start.....They can sell them even tho they are copyright free????)

Well, at any rate feel free and go to my Youtube site and check out the new versions of the videos some they aren't bad tho I am not sure if the songs are as good. One in Pitculer uses the song "A soldier now" fits pretty good.

my youtube site

They aren't copyright free.
YouTube arranged for a way for users to put copyrighted - professional quality - music on their videos, while also keeping the music people happy by making it an advertisement/download tool for their music. It's a win-win for YouTube and the record companies/bands. Before they would just have the burden of policing copyright violations to keep the intellectual property people off their backs. Now both have a potential revenue stream.

You know what was really dumb is they pulled Streetlight Manifesto's official video for We Will Fall Together and it was posted by Streetlight Manifesto on their profile.
Yet you can find every one of their songs on there posted by everyone else and their grandmother.

Back