Wing Commander Marines News!

Bloodfang

Spaceman
Hi everybody,
I just wanted to make a closer contact with you guys fan of WC...
What do you think 'bout the project? The models, the levels EVERYTHING!?
Let me know!
BTW, our mod is going well,other 2 guys teamed up with us, Lord of Eternity and Nimrod. LoE is a coder, while Nimrod is an addittional mapper. Thanks to nim, we'll have soon integrated in our MOD hellcat V and transports of every kind...Every one of them really flying and ready to give AIR-TO-GROUND support! :)
In addittion the best 3d modeler ever, Gatsu, is continuing to work upon Kilrathi and realted models....With great results...More to come in the next update of the site!
C ya!

Thank you very much!
BTW, what do you like to see in the test version?
What kind of mission I mean?
Attacking a Cat's base? Evaquating a spaceship...

Originally posted by Bloodfang

BTW, what do you like to see in the test version?
What kind of mission I mean?
Attacking a Cat's base? Evaquating a spaceship...
Tutt'e due! :D ("both")

Yeah, but in the full and totally unbugged version!
Not in the test version!
Otherwise, it would be a suicide....
Not to much of honor for a Kilrathi warrior!
:)

I am really looking forward to it. I guess I say put in an attack with a kilrathi base where you have to call in air support (though I don't own and FPS games so I am out of luck in playing :( )

will it be possible to actually jump into a hellcat and fly it? I can provide more meshes ie Dralthi, sorthak, vaktoth etc as well as transportsw and even capships and every wc3 confed fighter

Originally posted by Darkmage
will it be possible to actually jump into a hellcat and fly it? I can provide more meshes ie Dralthi, sorthak, vaktoth etc as well as transportsw and even capships and every wc3 confed fighter

I know in one Half Life mod called Wizard Wars(http://planethalflife.com/wizardwars), its possible to climb on dragons and fly them around shooting fire, if thats possible, it should be possible to fly a fighter around(although it probably wouldn't be as fast)

Also, I think its great that I can finally do WC related activities with Halflife.

Well, flying around with a Hellcat, it's kind of hard...we're still looking for a solution....in this case we should have to design all the cockpit, even if the model has been already done (for air to ground support)
It's kind of hard even to do its configuration, I mean for the AI...
If anyone here knows about something on C++, please contact me! :)

ok guys.. you want to tell a collecting cadet what this is all about? i've been searching on more info about wing commander marines but cannot find anything, which makes it all only so much more interesting

Thanx Bloodfang

Hey guys, gimme a break, i'm new here, okay? and yes i AM from another galaxy cuz i probably outdate you rookies with some 10+ years
So you could say that apart from WC i haven't really kept track of most new games, and as a solo player with an interest for games like Xwing and WC what did i have to do with games like HalfLife?

Okay, Kingpin and Alice made me change my mind there a bit, and the WCMC mod of course has my interest... i'll be watching the site closely

Hey thanx you too!
BTW, belive me I had a lot of difficulties by leaving the wing commander universe! Infact apart Hl and x files ,no other game involved me that much! And still doesn't as you can see by my project! :)
However next site's update will be monday!

Back