Wing Commander III - 2010 Movie Project

Depends on how faithful you want to be to the original WC3 design, I think. There are some subtle differences between the WC3 and WCP designs.

I'm a bit torn on the CGI gameplay myself. I love that you're doing it, and I wish more people would animate scenes like this. I also think it's a bit of a jarring transition from the game's actual FMV to fan-animated spaceflight. I'd almost think your animation is better suited for a brand new fan movie rather than a retelling of WC3. I know this is just a test clip though, and maybe the final product will come out fine.

No more Avril Lavigne, I promise!

I didn't watch your current video, but I've seen the previous ones. Good work!

But the end credits bugged me always. Why don't you use the original ending music? It was very fitting and cinematic.

Your choices for the music made it always worse. And I prefer a black background just with the text scrolling. Again, more cinematic.

I didn't watch your current video, but I've seen the previous ones. Good work!

But the end credits bugged me always. Why don't you use the original ending music? It was very fitting and cinematic.

Your choices for the music made it always worse. And I prefer a black background just with the text scrolling. Again, more cinematic.

It was a few years ago, I blame it on young and naivety!

As someone who just recently lost his hard-drive with your WC3 and WC4 (that was you as well, wasn't it?) recuts to the unforgiving forces of gravity, I am really looking forward to this!
The new CGI-sequences look pretty good as well, though those will probably be more interesting to see later in the game.

Back