Wing Commander Armada on GOG.com

I don't even mind that I paid full price for the games up until now. For me, supporting Wing Commander and initiatives like GoG is worth it!

NuAngel makes a good point about getting behind the title whenever possible. Despite owning two original copies, I'll buy Armada from GoG to support Wing Commander, though I'll probably only play it for about 20 minutes ; for me it was a great little game back in the day, but one of those I've burned out from overplaying it. I'm not a fan of the flight dynamics, I've never understood how something with the same engine as the awesome WC3 seems to 'fly' so differently.

Still , this is fantastic news :) All Wing Commander titles now on GoG. Beautiful day.

Comes with Proving Grounds - I'm hoping I can find some of y'all to dogfight here in the very near future...

Comes with Proving Grounds - I'm hoping I can find some of y'all to dogfight here in the very near future...

Yup! It's been a bit hard to set up Prophecy multiplayer and Arena sessions over the years, but I certainly intend to play Armada online with people in the months to come!

NuAngel makes a good point about getting behind the title whenever possible. Despite owning two original copies, I'll buy Armada from GoG to support Wing Commander, though I'll probably only play it for about 20 minutes ; for me it was a great little game back in the day, but one of those I've burned out from overplaying it. I'm not a fan of the flight dynamics, I've never understood how something with the same engine as the awesome WC3 seems to 'fly' so differently.

I actually have two separate GOG accounts so I can go buy Wing Commander twice each time there's a new release... :)

Reactions: HCl
Back