Wing Commander :animated series

What did you think of WC animated series?

• Great

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Good

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Mediocre

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never watched them

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • WC animated series?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
it was great. i still watch em, when i have the time to spare, with the exception of the conan episode

Originally posted by Aries
it was great. i still watch em, when i have the time to spare, with the exception of the conan episode

Do you mean the one with the orb. Yeah i thought that was quite off topic. I mean thats like border line conan episode :D

I quite enjoyed Wing Commander Academy. I only saw a few episodes while it was actually on the air, but after downloading them all and making a habit out of watching them late at night (while I should be sleeping) I've come to love them. Especially the character of Gwen Bowman, and her ongoing struggle with some aspects of the war. You really don't see that too much in Wing Commander.

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
You really don't see that too much in Wing Commander.

Well, I'd have to disagree with that. We see people going through similar struggles throughout the Wing Commander series. It's just not always the focus point.

Wing Commander is good.Some episodes are really great (Chain of command,Word of honour) and the plot is interesting.
If it wasnt rated for 10 year old boys,it would be much much better

I loved the Series, I haven't seen all the episodes, but I've got them all on 2 CDs. I thought it was good that they got Mar Hamill, Malcolm McDowell and Thomas F. Wilson to reprise their roles.

Especially the character of Gwen Bowman, and her ongoing struggle with some aspects of the war. You really don't see that too much in Wing Commander.

The only other person I can think of would be Cobra

The fact that it's not the focus doesn't mean we don't see it.

I know, that's why I never said that we don't see it.....

I said we don't see it all that much, as in, we do see it, but not often and/or prominently.... pretty much exactly the same thing you were saying.

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
. Especially the character of Gwen Bowman, and her ongoing struggle with some aspects of the war. You really don't see that too much in Wing Commander.

Hmm... Your right the only person i can think of that had similar problems was Dallas.:D

Back