Wing commander 4 DVD setup issues

Silverhawk

Rear Admiral
Hi i recently got WC4 DVD in the form of cd\dvd images I know m a bad person :( but to the point... im usimg daemon tools ver 4.08He to run it but cant run the setup i click on the setup and it does nothing and when i run the main game exe no video :p and freezes

Hi i recently got WC4 DVD in the form of cd\dvd images I know m a bad person :( but to the point... im usimg daemon tools ver 4.08He to run it but cant run the setup i click on the setup and it does nothing and when i run the main game exe no video :p and freezes

That's the problem with Warez. We have a hard enough time keeping track of all the fixes with legitimate versions to be chasing after invariably broken pirated copies. Somehow they manage to introduce more bugs than there was originally.

Wc4dvd

well i got out the old dvd thing and installed however after fixing the virtual protect() thing the movies didn't work

it always says /vob/blablabla.vob missing... and won't play i've gotten pretty much every single patch on gulikoza's page and i have NO idea what to do except maybe play the vob files on another computer when i get'em

it might possibly be a problem with the dvd disc as it's old and scratched so i've copied the vob files onto the harddrive but can i have the game play the movies from there?

Back