Wing Commander 3D website meshes, authors and permissions

Hello guys and gals,

as the Wing Commander 3D website (specifically wcmdf.solsector.net) has not been updated since 2004, I'm looking for the authors of that page and the meshes. Would be helpful and great if they are all active in this forum.

I'd like to ask for permission to import some of the models (Arrow V, Hellcat V, Yorktown-class) into Space Engineers and another permission for republish them as block models in the corresponding workshop of the game.

Honestly I already imported them in the game and reshaped them with ingame tools to make them look a bit more like the "real" ones. I just do not want to publish the world consisting the two fighters without proper permission or at least a information given to the authors of the meshes.

If you want to know how the fighters look in Space Engineers, I can provide some screenshots.

Many thanks in advance for your help! =)

Edit 2015-10-06 01:28:
It seems that the authors are not active on those forums (anymore). I'm going to take a direct approach by using the attached email addresses on each model. Hopefully this will bear a more positive result.

Last edited:
Back