Windows 7 and WC3...

Anyone know how to mount ISO files as virtual drives in WIN7 so you don't have to change CD's?
Only solutions I see are 3rd party - if so which is best?

while we are on the subject of WCIII KS and WCIII GoG...are they one in the same. I have KS and will soon upgrade to Win 7 64 and cant wait to play, but i also just joined GoG...of course i will get their copy of WCIII but for the extras as well. i am not looking for a different gaming experience, i just thought that the KS version of WCIII is what is out there on GoG.

while we are on the subject of WCIII KS and WCIII GoG...are they one in the same. I have KS and will soon upgrade to Win 7 64 and cant wait to play, but i also just joined GoG...of course i will get their copy of WCIII but for the extras as well. i am not looking for a different gaming experience, i just thought that the KS version of WCIII is what is out there on GoG.

GOG version is DOS running in customized DOSBOX. Lots on this subject on other threads in General as well as Tech Support forums. I'd ask if any issue running under Win 7 64 bit. I use Win 7 32 bit with no probs.

Back