Wilford chews out Casey

Dragon1

Rear Admiral
I just watched the German music video based on WCP at Wing Commander CIC. There is a scene where Wilford appears to be screaming at Casey, but I don't recall ever seeing it in the game. Would anyone have this clip?

I haven't seen the video (I'm on the road), but I imagine that it's from if you kill the Kilrathi with Hawk -- the Midway finds out eventually and Wilford chews you out.

Yeah, thats right. If you have the english Prophecy, you can extract it with the Movie Viewer and its number 1385.

My copy of Prophecy was stolen 3 years ago, along with most of my other older CDROM games from the 90s (including WC4). Would anyone happen to have this movie file saved to their hardrive?

Thanks

Wilford chews Casey out when you kill the Kilrathi with Hawk. I remember him saying, "I should throw you out of the airlock door."

That was like a completely different side to Wilford. We had never heard him shout like that up until that point. It was similar to the way Eisen shouts at Blair in WC3 if you eject too many times, though attacking the kilrathi with Hawk in WCP is quite a bit more serious.

Dragon1 said:
My copy of Prophecy was stolen 3 years ago, along with most of my other older CDROM games from the 90s (including WC4). Would anyone happen to have this movie file saved to their hardrive?

Thanks

Yes :)

So the Kilrathi get all offended and won't help anymore, who needs them. Wilford should be praising Casey for not being a whiney wimp for once. I just don't like that after the chewing out scene, you have to rescue the inept cats in order to continue the game.

Dragon1 said:
Any possibility of sending it my way?

Probably but I'll need more info... Where? (If it's more than 10 MB youll need to find a solution other than E-mail... ) Format? (I'll probably DIVX it. Edit: I made a 13MB divx but if you don't mind lower quality I can encode a smaller file).

Send me a PM if you want it bad enough.

I went back to my old saved files for prophecy (and accidently deleted it) but Wilford and Drake gives Casey a grilling after killing the Kilrathi and all, it was not a pretty thing but then there is always an evil side to a person and all

Back