Why the Change in the Front Page layout?

Maj.Striker

Swabbie
Banned
Why is the front page layout different now? The hot topics are now below the current poll results in a weird three column format? Is this a permanent change or a temporary glitch? It may just be me but I find it awkward...maybe just because I'm not used to it.

We're experimenting with an alternate layout for when we want to have a poll with many (like 12 or more) options. With the standard layout the news would get pushed down too much. We may or may not use the three column layout when that happens.

~~~, that's the exact same thing that I miss. I felt so lost looking for the actual link. It just doesn't feel the same. :)

Thanks, it's much better now. A friendly text link inviting the user to visit the forums, making them feel welcome, instead of the cold, emotionless button.

Delance said:
Thanks, it's much better now. A friendly text link inviting the user to visit the forums, making them feel welcome, instead of the cold, emotionless button.

oh I dunno... I feal the love...:D
joke017bi.gif

I like the Front Page the way it was before, it was good. why couldnt you add more poll choices with the old layout?

Back