Why Cant I seem to upgrade otherships...

U

Unregistered

Hey Guys

Kudos on the remake, I got bored last week and stuffed around till I got the original privateer working, but alas, without a joystick the keyboard is too jumpy and you cant get too far, so I was dissapointed...then I found this and its super tops :D

However, my problem is, I can upgrade my Tarus heaps, Ive added repair driods, better reactors etc etc, however when I moved upto the Talon is it? and then the Demon, I cannot upgrade anything except a jump drive.

Despite having the money and the space, it wont let me add a repairbot, or better reactor, better shields or better radar or anything, is this a bug or something?
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Osiris.

If you can't buy something for a ship that was not in the original, it's usually because the ship already has something better.

I fix part of it in the enhancement patch.

ahhh crap I wish I had have known that.
Whats the difference between stock and milspec? Isnt it just one had Torpedos one has missiles?

the milspec has the reactor upgraded and shields upgraded to the max...

also it covers these things int he basic repair--where the stock one requires separate fixes foraddons

ah okay, Hrmm still on the description it says it only has level 2 sheilds and reactor.

Is there any major differences between milspec and stock, other than torpedos and missiles?

Back