Who voices Casey in Secret Ops

Interesting! All but one of the names the Prophecy Gold guide has are in the credits but there are several more in the credits that didn't make it in to the Gold Guide.

These are in both:
Neill Barry, Maren Barwis, Susan K. Beecher, Thomas Bosch, Patrick Bradshaw, J.R. Brow, Anita Chambers, Sven Dahlem, Daggmar Dreke, Marcus Edmonds, Uwe Effertz, Brad Greenquist, Manfred Haenel, Eberhard Haar, Julia S. Hix, Henry Konig, Adam Lazarre-White, Kai Lebert, Robert Missler, Hartwig Peters, Rainer Schmitt, Henry Sperling, Henning Stegelmann, Thomas Stein, Heather Stephens,

This in only in the Gold Guide:
Christina Vollmer

These are only in the credits:
S Howard Beecher, Susan Solcum Beecher, Cara D. Briggs, Kathryn Filler, Hollye Hitt, Joseph Langham, Stacey Mead, Rob Noxious

If we know who was who I'd be happy to update my SO Guide. (I'm already doing that right now anyway.)

Oh yeah, I've just seen this, it's still there! So was it actually a tagline that was used on posters and stuff?

I actually did come across an alternate poster that had the "space will never be the same" tag line on it recently. It's kind of like that gold colored european one that's kicking around, but in english. They had it set up in the theater during the WCM premiere, but I think that's about the only time it's ever really shown up.

i was just wondering, does anyone know what chris roberts statement was on prophecy? I mean he must be completly shocked about what origin did with "his" wing commander, since prophecy is so much different than wc3 or wc4.

I don't think he was shocked. He knew he relinquished any rights to Origin/EA when he quit to form Digital Anvil. It was generous for EA to grant DA the rights to make the movie in the first place, at least that's my understanding.

And while Prophecy does feel different to WC3/4, it's not that much different - the game-play itself is a continuation of what we've experienced in previous games, and there are several references to the previous games in the non-flight parts of the game too.

I don't think he was shocked. He knew he relinquished any rights to Origin/EA when he quit to form Digital Anvil. It was generous for EA to grant DA the rights to make the movie in the first place, at least that's my understanding.

And while Prophecy does feel different to WC3/4, it's not that much different - the game-play itself is a continuation of what we've experienced in previous games, and there are several references to the previous games in the non-flight parts of the game too.

Yeah, much of the prophecy team were all vets of WC3,4 though most of the influential creative talent left with Chris Roberts and went to DA. Possibly they were already talking about "new alien menaces" before Chris left even.

Yes it was good for EA to let them have the rights (it actually included 2 films and a TV show) but it cost them a million dollars.

I actually did come across an alternate poster that had the "space will never be the same" tag line on it recently. It's kind of like that gold colored european one that's kicking around, but in english. They had it set up in the theater during the WCM premiere, but I think that's about the only time it's ever really shown up.

The poster looks like this one but in English. The tag line on this French one translates as "In the stars, the war has already begun".
attachment.php

Attachments

• 104956_fr_195_2.jpg
    104956_fr_195_2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 140
Back