Where to get Secret Ops

Gliderboy

Spaceman
I recently got Prophecy for Christmas, and now I want to get Secret Ops, especially to play all of the fan made Secret Ops mods. However, I cannot find out where I can download Secret Ops from, and was wondering if someone here could point me in the right direction.

Okay, I have Secret Ops downloaded from the link Chris Reid recommended, but when I try to load it, it comes up with a box that says change the install directory to:, and then I have a section where I can select either Software or Direct3d. Then at the base, there are two boxes I can click on, one that says name including and another that says type and inval, the rest is cut off. No matter what I chose, the program just shuts down, any suggestions?

@SoulSkorpion:
The thread is accurate - you can still legally download the Secret Ops starter pack, but NOT the missions.

@Gliderboy:

If you have a Win2000 system (the error message seems to be familiar), try unlocking the Win98-compatibility mode by copying the next line into Start/Run:

regsvr32 %systemroot%\apppatch\slayerui.dll

If you right-click on a shortcut (not an *.exe-file!) afterwards, you can select the W98-mode and run SO in W2k.

Back