Where should we discuss the WCPedia?

I'll be sure to get on irc at some point, I'm just not able to use the computer for long stretches of time, it's old and it's acting up.

I was looking at the timeline and was wondering if pages like 2654.080 should be incorporated into the page for that year rather than stand on their own. I think it would work better if you could click on a year and see all the events that happened, with events that don't have dates at the top and the ones that we know the date of in chronological order.

I don't have a WCPedia account at the moment, but someone might want to correct the entry for Todd Marshall: "On 2667.099, Blair flew with Blair..."

I was looking at the timeline and was wondering if pages like 2654.080 should be incorporated into the page for that year rather than stand on their own. I think it would work better if you could click on a year and see all the events that happened, with events that don't have dates at the top and the ones that we know the date of in chronological order.

Timeline pages look kind of empty right now, but they won't be when the process is completely - for certain years (2654, 2669) we're going to have very specific day-by-day timelines that will take up a lot of space.

I haven't quite figured out the best way to add images yet, but I did upload everything from Claw Marks!

Done! I love it when you can find some excuse to include an image for obscure characters (see R.A. Skinner and Aaron Allston).

I've added the next 'job list' to the front page. Thank you very much to everyone who helped make the Claw Marks project a success!

Quick Question....

Did you do all those entries with just CM in mind? (ie didn't add relevant info from later sources)

Just curious if we will have to revisit some of them later to continue to add relevant data.

main page - new design proposal

I've reused design of P2 German wiki to some degree and added it as a proposal for main page - you can see results here. I've also posted about it on discussion page to the main page itself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs fewer Wingkipedia references though.

Ok. I got rid of them in the introduction section, but the one in the header is still there.
If you have any other comments or suggestions, I'm listenin'!

Also since there are only a few admins, do you want me to mop up some simple templates for administration? like {{delete}} for page deletion, {{disambig}} for disambiguation pages and so on... basicaly those types of templates just add a category, which could be checked upon by the admins from time to time to delete not needed pages and stuff...

Back