Where I can find the mission briefing to translate?

Kazuki

Spaceman
EDIT: I'm Stupid... i see... only 9 files for all :)

Hi again Pilots!

I have a little "problem" with this... :(

In my language.tre file i only have --> BRIEF00.eng to BRIEF09.eng ....

That's it? Only 9 files for all missions?

Please i need help (Again) ^^

Thanks All!

2 Screenshots of the Spanish Translation:

shot0000.jpg

shot0001.jpg

Regards!!!!

Those files are the sub-titles for the ICIS mission briefings, grouped according to mission series. BRIEF00.eng, for example, is the H'rekkah mission series.

If you're after the scenes where CAG Drake is primarily involved, you'll have to manually sort through the numbered movie scenes, 0010 to 2490.

Those files are the sub-titles for the ICIS mission briefings, grouped according to mission series. BRIEF00.eng, for example, is the H'rekkah mission series.

If you're after the scenes where CAG Drake is primarily involved, you'll have to manually sort through the numbered movie scenes, 0010 to 2490.

Thanks Wedge009, i saw it after writing the post.... :) but thank you again :D

CYA Pilots!

This is s cool project! I believe there is already a Spanish translation of the script in the European Gameboy Advance port--you might be able to extract that!

This is s cool project! I believe there is already a Spanish translation of the script in the European Gameboy Advance port--you might be able to extract that!

Yeah!! Thanks for this :D And yes, there is a translation of the script in the GBA version, is that in which I am basing to translate the videos. :)

Regards!

Back