Where can I buy WC: The Kilrathi Saga?

munk

Spaceman
Can anyone tell me where I can order (online, by internet) the game "Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga" (english version). I have searched nearly everywhere but I wasn't able to find it. Please send me a mail if you know where I could order the game.

E-bay..............

It's the only place where you can get it. No online stores have it, and finding it somewhere at a store would be nearly imposible.

Don't say "impossible." I'm not saying that I'll find a copy at the local store, but I'd suspect that there are a few around someplace......

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, so it's "nearly impossible."
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is, but if he really wants to find it, he will. I wonder if he will even see this, seeing how he wants replies in email...
Bid online, or go to an Electronic games store, which may be able to order you the game depending on the store, but you might find it sitting in a hopper. You never know where those games turn up. Then again, you could ask for someone around here to sell you a copy. Heh, good luck, soldier.

Back