What's next for the remake?

M

Matt

I am curious what is planned for this remake, assuming that information isn't a tightly held secret. Will there be episodes beyond RF? Other goodies?

Is there a list of things that the remake team wants help with and is the source available?

I'm re-addicted to privateer now, it has been a great stress relief for coping with impending finals over the last few days. I'm hungry for more,

Matt

Thanks a lot, I am intrigued. I also want to learn more about the WCU so I'll definately take a look at that. Much appreciated,

Matt

I'm really the blame-taker kitty for WCU right now so if there's any glaring bugs throw them at me (or put them in that forum, better yet)

I played through the remake (all the way through the RF episode) and everything ran well. There were a couple of minor things that others have mentioned elseware but I considered it pretty remarkably smooth sailing. Thanks again for your help,

Matt

did you go to Tingerhoff?
try dumping your cargo when required of you...
our plans are to do a pass over the remake to make it more like the original based on some user feedback from 1.0
stuff like figuring out the exact %age probabiliteis for enemies to appear at any given nav point...etc

Back