What was your first WC experiance?

In WC2, there's Kur Human-Killer (in a Grikath - extremely tough furball, especially since you fly a Rapier), Rakti Blood-Drinker (in a Sartha; can be a nuisance, but usually isn't), Khasra Redclaw (in a Jalkehi; I hated him with a passion, so he generally died too quickly to bother anyone), and of course Prince Thrakhath (I wonder... maybe, if he flew a Grikath, he'd actually pose a threat
smile.gif
).

Last edited by a moderator:
End Run and Fleet Action, actually.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Dralthi5 said:
End Run and Fleet Action, actually.

He shows up in Action Stations as well, on the human world of Fawcett's World, captured by the Kilrathi before the war (unknown to Confed).

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Wing Commander I.
smile.gif
I got in on the ground floor. ~hehehe~

But I left it a couple of years, and then met a friend who 'forced' me to play Armada. (Oh, boo hoo.
smile.gif
) So anyhoo, I've played most of the games now, and read most of the novels...
smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

My first WingCommander experience was when I bought WC4 since then I'm a fan.I want to buy PROPHECY but my computer is to cheap then I must wait to get a new computer.

What comp do you have? Prophecy has lower requirements than the ones listed on the box.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited September 04, 2000).]

My PC is fast enough to play Prophecy, but unfortunately the graphics card is not able to cope!!!
smile.gif

Hey, if it isn't LOAF's infamous trojan scout
smile.gif
welcome to the CIC chatzone.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I fail to see how a cat can be both an ace and a Dralthi pilot at the same time
wink2.gif

If said Cat had Maniac's luck, then perhaps it would be possible.

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our neck before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Kahlil Gibran

Member of the LMG(Centaurian)

Every pilot has a different flying style, that could fit to a fighter that is considered inferior by many other pilots. An ace in an Arrow could defeat an average pilot flying something like the Hellcat, or a T-bolt, because he could use every advantage of his fighter.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited September 04, 2000).]

Well the Dralthi II (I think) wasn't so bad. Had those nice mass drivers. I know I whupped a lot of Kilrathi flying one.

Guess that makes me better than your average Arrow Ace then, 'cause I can take out several average T-Bolt pilots, and many T-bolt Aces to boot. ~laughs~

------------------

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Oh yeah... And lots of bigger things too... ~hehehe~
smile.gif
Capships
smile.gif
, Cats
smile.gif
, other bigger, nastier Cats
smile.gif

------------------

In 1991 went to best buy in Mesquite, Tx. (home of id software)just browsing the isle saw a box claiming to be a Space Combat Simulation. It was Wing Commander I bought it and was hooked immediately. Followed up with WC2, WC3, never got WCIV, just finished WCP.
Very disappointed at the announcement of no more wing commander.

Since we play in a not so realistic universe, we must all be mega-aces, wacking 5+ ships in just about every mission in every ship! I'm assuming most of us can shoot straight, of course.
smile.gif

Back