What is your favorit carrier?

I have to go with the victory, for the simple reason that you could stand on the bridge and watch the stars go by. The jazz in the bar rivals even that on the Claw! Of course, the Midway is the most fun to fly by, with such size and such cool graphics. But the Intepid is the most fun to land on because you get all that cool radio noise after calling the ball. Not to mention the cool clinking clanking hangar bay with that guy from the Ally McBeal pilot (okay okay, Pliers!)....Concordia felt so high tech at the time.

Guess the Lex (in spite of football table) and the Vesuvius were the ones to hate. Just plumb ugly and ornery to boot (not to mention short-lived!). Looked like a couple of ant lions, those bugs that bury down in the sand and eat ants that slip down their sand cone.

A long winded way of saying: I liked all the good ones! None will beat the Tiger's Claw from Super Wing Commander though! How many people here flew off THAT one?
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I flew off it once.

But usually, I just content myself with flying off the Lexington in Armada. It is the same model, after all
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully I will be experiencing the infamous Super Wing Commander soon. I just bought an old mac off my friend and bought a copy of Super Wing Commander off Ebay. I can't wait....

Back