We want the Kamekh !!!

As I understand it, the Hhai'fra is not actually a Rigakh - it just looks very similar. LOAF once mentioned that Origin had separate models for the Hhai'fra and the Rigakh-class. So all in all, we don't really know anything about the Hhai'fra.

What is the Rikagh class? Where can I learn more about it? I was always entirely convinced I was blasting the same class of ships as Hhai'fra, sprites I guess aren't so telling. So does anybody know anything about this Rikagh class?

That's right, in Wing 2 we see animations of the Hha'ifra, flagship of Thrakhath, swooping past us with its big engine pods and egg shaped bow, just like a Ralatha, we also see the ship moored outside K'tithrak Mang during cutscenes. I was always under the impression that this ship was a cruiser, and was confused to that effect. Someone then mentioned a Rikagh class cruiser, with which I am 100% unfamiliar :)

It's really one of those things you can only ask LOAF about... since neither the Rigakh class or the Hha'ifra itself ever made it into a game.

Hha'ifra.png

I used to think it was just a Ralatha, since it flashed by so fast, but of course, the Ralatha only has five of those 'pod' thingies around the sides.

Also, the 'losing' track final mission in WC2 involves 'only' a Ralatha and a Fralthra, which I assumed one of which was Thrakhath's flag ship.

Alright! Now I see the difference! Thanks Wedge :) How do we get LOAF to read this thread and post somehting cool about the Hha'ifra then?! I'd like to know more about this mystery ship, and the Rigakh class!

A concept sketch of the Rigakh is shown in the KSaga calendar. The class is also mentioned (but not shown) in SO1 - Rigakh cruisers participate in the orbital bombardment of Ghorah Khar. No other official sources mention or show it, though it's possible that the WC Bible has something.

Attachments

• Rigakh.jpg
    Rigakh.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 81
I wish I could convince someone to model the ship from my privateer stories. I'd do it myself, but I lack the software and talent.

Wedge009 said:
Also, the 'losing' track final mission in WC2 involves 'only' a Ralatha and a Fralthra, which I assumed one of which was Thrakhath's flag ship.
IIRC, LOAF and I had a conversation about this. The Hha'ifra was supposed to be in the game after you took out the station and if you failed to do so (This is why we think you are given 6 torps when 2 are all that it needed for the station). The Hha'ifra was replaced with a Ralatha for some reason.

Also a quick search will turn this up.

c-ya

I think we have enough cruisers already (well, not yet, but we will once I finish the Fralthra :)). Even if it wasn't a cruiser, I think we've got too many ships already - at the current pace, it'd take us a year to code enough missions to put all those ships in. :p
After I finish the few remaining ones, I should probably start coding missions as well... once things are well underway I might take a few days to add an extra ship or two.

Viper61 said:
The Hha'ifra was supposed to be in the game after you took out the station and if you failed to do so (This is why we think you are given 6 torps when 2 are all that it needed for the station). The Hha'ifra was replaced with a Ralatha for some reason.
I think the thread explained it better than you did. :p Thanks, anyway. I assume you meant the two ending missions was originally one?

Back