WCX Project

One day do you think you could tell ME what it is you are reffering to?
No one here is in any way related to the CIC, and me and Wildcat have just really failed to update much about anything since we're both really busy (with our projects perhaps?).

Firstoff, calm down, people.

Now, Zero, I'm going to hand down to you some very valuable advice -- advice that was once passed to me: STOP BEING THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER. You showed up here and on IRC a while back and starting spouting nonsense about how much you hated Vega Strike, about how perfect you were and about how you'd make the perfect fan project. Of these three things, only the third is even remotely possible.

Unless you really are as stupid as I like to call you, you already realize this hasn't won you any friends. But that's okay, you're not in this to make friends, you're trying to make a splash! Oh, boy, we sure do care! Sarcasm! And besides, it's not *fair* that people don't respect you just because you're a *smart* jerk. Newflash: Life -- not fair. Film at eleven.

Pedro, WildCat and TigerShark have all done excellent jobs of running and promoting their fan projects. WCI and VS have viable betas, and Unknown Enemy is clearly almost done. They have also done a wonderful job of sharing resources with eachother (and anyone who asks) and keeping the community informed of their progresses. I don't even begin to understand what your complaint about them is. They've been more forthcoming and helpful with regards to their projects than you have with yours -- as far as I can tell, that's the only possible gauge for anything here.

(As for wanting news of your project to get out, you can e-mail news@wcnews.com with any information and it will be posted within a few days.)

Back