WCIV DVD

Pedro

Admiral
Hey is there anyone who has gotten WCIV DVD working without a Dxr series decoder? I so which decoder/ software do you use?
Finally why did they convert Prophecy to DVD and never release it? I wish there were a way to get ahold of it.

Prophecy was originally supposed to be released with the new Creative DVD kits, but instead some other game was released.

Ohwell, perhaps when DVD has taken off just that little bit more Origin will cash in
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I unfotunately missed the DVD release of WCIV (no DVD-ROM
frown.gif
), and am not familiar w/ it. It doesn't use the normal CSS encoding, is that deal? I'm not familiar w/ Dxr encoders, and would be interested in an explanation. One other thing...is WCIV DVD availible anywhere but, say, someplace like ebay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wing IV DVD was given away with Creative Dxr2 DVD decoders. Its the same game but with high quality mpeg format video, I sold my decoder since my new PC is fast enough to handle software decoding unfrotunatley I can no longer play WCIV DVD and have been relegated to the CD version.

It can play on any DVD, what Dxr is a player format that creative uses that is high quality, but WC4 dvd uses regular MPG-2 files for video

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

Back