WCATV episode 5 downloading problem

OscarZan

Spaceman
What's wrong with tyedeboy.net today? I try to download episode 5 and instead of the same download window, i see:

"Mr. Kat knows what you're doing, and he doesn't like it. Best not to arouse his anger. You wouldn't like Mr. Kat when he's angry. He can see your IP, and he will remember it well."

Anybody can explain it to me?

Ah, no link, hmmm? Hehehe.

Be sure that to go to it you're clicking the link on the CIC. If you don't use that link, it won't work.

It's really mind bogglingly simple.

If you don't go to the CIC and click that link, it won't let you download it. If you copy the link from there and put it into a browser, or segmenting program, you get an error.

Hey man

I already downloaded from Tyedyeboy.net other 11 episode.

I went on CIC mainpage, click on the "download" link and downloads were perfect.

Something is change in download procedure.

Why I have this problem now?

Probably the server have something wrong with me.:)

No sound...

There is no sound in the movie, it's a divx, but that's no excuse for no sound, it's not even worth watching I have seen all 13 episodes anyway, but i would like to see them with SOUND. :)

Nafé

If nothing else wsorks, you can always get the RealMedia verions. Episode 1, which now includes the 3-part RMs, WHole Episode RM, and the DivX version, is now available off my site.

Episode 2 will be up once I get a anti-leech script up and woring.

Finally i download episode 5 from Lord Nightwalker mirror site.

Anbody can explain why on the Night's mirror i can download while Tyedyeboy show me Mr. Kat?

Back