wca...

LOL! wing comander armrada suuure was BORING! huh? i played it one time at my freinds house (he has a an IBM DOS so he can play it but we have an compaq win95 so i cant play it because its a dos game! stupid mircrosoft! give me my money back now! i bet my freind cant play prophecies or secret ops though! hahaha) anyway we played it and it was realy easy to win the computer was bad at the game and it didnt win much but im good and so is my freind so we were winning a lot when we played against the dumb computer. i wish the game was harder and less easiest to win

Ziggy

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

Err, usually you can get Armada running, I haven't found the time to do it yet but it is possible. Ask for help here in the tech support forum. I got a real doozy for them when I get to it.

I hate compaqs. Stupid OEM hardware. On the other hand, you get all your PCI and ISA slots free and still have a 'working' computer
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziggy Stardust said:
LOL! wing comander armrada suuure was BORING! huh? i played it one time at my freinds house (he has a an IBM DOS so he can play it but we have an compaq win95 so i cant play it because its a dos game! stupid mircrosoft! give me my money back now

Ha Ha, you're going to blame MS for everything aren't you? It's not MS fault that the game won't run in Win.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Why, whatever do you mean, Earthworm? I thought MS is supposed to check every single game and make sure it works under Win95...

[I was being sarcastic, obviously]

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ziggy, think before you post.

well earthworm maybe it isn't, microsofts folt that it doesn't work in the, Windows 95 (tm) systems. but i bet if theyd make windows for unix (if you dont know what that is go read about the other chat room that talks about unix, i explianed it there) itd work fine now!

biggrin.gif
<--- Pokemon

quarto, i dont konw what you mean about thinking? am i doing something bad?

Ziggy

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

Ziggy: See, that's exactly what I mean.
Armada wouldn't work under Unix. And since Microsoft sees Unix as competition, they sure as hell aren't going to make software for Unix. Now, I know you're new here, but please don't say all those silly things.

Eeek! Where did those things come from? I suppose it still is a big grin... sort of
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited March 01, 2000).]

Ziggy Stardust said:
but i bet if theyd make windows for unix (if you dont know what that is go read about the other chat room that talks about unix, i explianed it there) itd work fine now!

Windows for Unix? That has to be one of the funniest things I heard in the last few hours.
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

you can get armada to run on a win 95 system firdt restart your computer in msdos mode and when it says press esc. to cancel pres f8 and go to command prompt only and from there happy gaming.... well at least for me it works

Back