Wc4 ending hmmmm

Chris has had a cameo in each of the FMV products he's directed.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

You mean the difference between the "normal" and German version of Paulson's death scene?
Well, in the German version the actual slashing isn't shown. It's the same thing with every game (like Quake, Half Life etc.). In Germany they are not allowed to show excessive violence or bloodshed in games. Usually game designers overcome this restriction by changing the colour red to green. This way they don't need to change the whole game.
I was surprised that AFAIK Angel's death scene in WC3 wasn't changed.

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

[This message has been edited by Nighthawk (edited January 09, 2000).]

But you could sure see some blood if you lost WC3 and were gutted by Thrak.

------------------
Steven "Spaceboy" Takacs
spaceboy@canada.com
ICQ-22457107

I liked that ending. Screw You
smile.gif
After I saw that thing I had a dream about Thrahtakh killing Blair, than turning around to walk away. Blair with the litle amount of life left in him pulls out a granade and starts laughing, Thrak turns around, his satisfied grin replaced with a look of schock and then BOOM!

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 09, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
For TC I'd have to say Testicular Cancer (No offence I just like to say stupid and uncalled for things just like Maniac)

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

i don't remember being gutted by Thrak
and in WC4 DVD when Seether Slit Paulsons throat i only see his head held back and seether pulling his arm across then blood POURING onto the deck of the shuttle
then i see him wiping his blade on the back of the seat
i can watch that one anytime
if i copy it to my HD though its over 24 meg or something high i forget

I'm doing this just to make those of you who are trying mad, but I know the meaning of TC. He's told me on ICQ before. But I"m not going to say. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. going to have to find out by yourself. Have fun.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
:p
redface.gif
frown.gif

------------------
No one is watching until you screw up, then all hell will break loose.

When I'm in the cockpit, Knight never falls.

Even if you COULD pay the price, I'd just raise it. :)

I think that the Black Lance is the coolest most bad ass group around.

------------------

Knight, I've never told you and you know it
smile.gif
Guys you've got to stop guessing, otherwise Death'll get pissed. (FYI it isn't Troy Carter
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Isn't the Black Lance like the Confed covert ops group?

------------------

Black Lance was Towlyns covert ops
Confed never knew of it
and it prolly wouldn't have used bio weapons or have tested them on civi's if confed did know of it

------------------
ummm i dunno
i just don't wanna leave this blank :p

If you're talking about the situation where Thrakhath gives you a choice about life & death I would just challenge him to one last duel. Ostensibly so that he can prove his superiority over us 'furless freaks.' He'd be in his Bloodfang & I'd take a k'Ha'Haf. I'd ram him up against the dreadnought & use him for sandpaper & grind off their insignia. Trapped between 500 cm of asteroid rock & 1500 cm of Kilrahti dreadnought armor he'd get his just desserts for what he did to Angel. Then I'd take off back to the supply depot & pick up my old Excalibur (the one not fitted with the T Bomb), come back, & kick some serious ass!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Desserts, Peguin?
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are 354 days remaining.

Sorry TC but I just have to guess.
Too Cool? I am just guessing and I am not trying to impose any correlation between the guess and your real pesonality.

I don't mind the ones I have right now.... (Actually the Lt. ones look pretty good)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Hey, post the rest of them!
smile.gif

And about the choice, I'd do the same thing I chose when playing the game, or call the duel.

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Back