WC4 deleted scenes?

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I was playing around with the WC movie viewre and found a WC4 movie on disc 5, movie #25, that featured Paulson ALIVE! All of this taking place after Blair defects.
I thought I had played just about every possible path in 4 and I never saw this. I will admit, though, that I probably haven't explored every single possibility in the branching storyline, but didn't Seether kill Paulson after both defection branches?
I was wondering if possibly they filmed these scenes and then cut out what they needed for the disc, because some elements of the file are familiar like Blair's execution and the declaration of war.
If this truly is a scene that wasn't fully used, like maybe the execution section of the film was used when lose at the congressional hearing or whatever. Does anybody know anymore that are on the WC4 CDs?

I think you only get that little part if you eject during the defection mission....i'm pretty sure if you get caught any other time, it just skips right to the guards leading Blair down the hall and executing him.

hehe...what really gets me about that scene is that he says Confed didn't have many traitors in the Kilrathi War...there were lots of traitors...the Mandarins, that guy from WCATV, the Pilgrims (they didn't join the Kilrathi, but Confed viewed them as traitors), Hobbes....

Back