WC3 in KS, final mission

Hobbie

Spaceman
Ok. I am in the final mission on the last leg. I have just killed Hobbes and now there are endless waves of Sorthak. I saw on the map that you are supposed to cloak and I tried that, but it didn't work. I went through about 30-50 Sorthak and they just kept jumping in. Is this an error on the game or is it supposed to be like that?
Thanks a lot.

You have to make two things before flying to that last nav point. First you have to order any wingmen left to "return to base". You are the only one with a cloak ship
smile.gif
Once your wingman is gone, cloak your ship (ALT-C I think) and then go to that last nav point. You will meet with Hobbes, The Prince and some Sorthaks. When you kill Hobbes and the Prince you will go automaticly inside Kilrah atmosphere.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Last edited by a moderator:
When you see a light deystroyer that is the last navpoint before you cloak. Nav 3 is where you should enter cloaked. Thrakhath doesn't show up unless you sneek in. He says all kinds of things when you taunt him cloaked.

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

You cloak at Nav 3, enter Nav 4 Cloaked.. if you do there wont be any Sorthaks at all.

Chris: Any ships besides Thrak and Hobbes at all, you say?

When I play the last mission of WC3 and kill every ship around (even the cap ships, although the light destroyer at NAV3 is a real pain in the ass
smile.gif
) there are at least two additional Paktahns at NAV4. I never met up with Thrak and Hobbes alone.

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

[This message has been edited by Nighthawk (edited April 10, 2000).]

There should be some Paktahn I believe.. are you making sure to Cloak before you enter Nav 4? Are you sure you're on the last mission?

Sure there are at least two Paktahns, but you don't even have to look at them. Killing Hobbes and Trakhath should take a couple moments, then you descend to the surface. Pilums work well, or if you want, use leeches on Hobbes and toy with Trakhath.
smile.gif

------------------
Briceland
Support the WCESRP
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

Chris: Yup, I did everything by the book in this mission!
smile.gif

Usually, when I get this close to the end I play it safe. To get some safety distance between me and the Paktahns and Hobbes I play around with Thrak while cloaked. I fly circles around him and watch his flying pattern while the Paktahns and Hobbes spread out in search for me (gives me some sadistical pleasure!
smile.gif
).

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Back