WC3 Gutting sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bla1r

Spaceman
i don't know how many of you have noticed, but in the bad ending sequence in WC3 where blair gets gutted by thrakath, you can see someone holding blair's feet!!!!!!!!!! i have to say, i was a bit let down by this piece of bad directing, but nothing's perfect, hehe :D

Bla1r said:
i don't know how many of you have noticed, but in the bad ending sequence in WC3 where blair gets gutted by thrakath, you can see someone holding blair's feet!!!!!!!!!! i have to say, i was a bit let down by this piece of bad directing, but nothing's perfect, hehe :D

That only happens if you Eject towards the end of the game and get picked up by a Kilrathi Carrier

Bla1r said:
i don't know how many of you have noticed, but in the bad ending sequence in WC3 where blair gets gutted by thrakath, you can see someone holding blair's feet!!!!!!!!!!

I was under the impression that the Kilrathi kept a few human slaves around. This is a longshot explaination, but it could be that they wanted a human slave (because the Kilrathi have to much honor or something) to keep hold of Blair so he didn't run off and steal a Dralthi or Vaktoth laying around the bay and escape his demise. Not many people like the idea of being killed, especialy when there's the possibility of survival.

but in the scenes leading up to the gutting, you see blair being guarded by 2 kilrathi, and blair is the only human in sight. and i don't think that the cats would be stupid enough to put human slaves on one of their warships, for 2 reasons. 1. the emperor ordered that all human slaves be killed just before the battle of earth, and 2. the risk of sabotage. most slaves would probably want a chance to fight back against the cats. admittedly, the damage potential a human slave could to would be extremely small, but ships have been lost because of the smallest things. IMO, it wouldn't be worth the risk

Wait, I haven't seen this ending. Where exactly is Blair in the picture. Is it a shot of his whole body or just of his lower half?

I've seen it once, and, as I recall, it's quite similar to the scene where Thrakhath does the same to Deveraux. However, I was hoping for something much more spunkful from ol' Bluehair. I was hoping, when he crooked his finger at Thrakhath, that

a) He was going to sucker-punch him square in his fugly muzzle

b) I was mistaken and he was actually flipping him the bird, which would have been hilarious. . . as long as he still punched him square in his fugly muzzle.

c) he said "Fuck you" instead of "screw you", because now he just sounds like a pussy.

d) He was going to snap-kick him right in his fuzzy kitty cajones. I could just hear it: "No more attempts at mating for you, you pathetic excuse of a sire. . . Oh, and, I raped your sickly daughter. She's my bitch, shitforbrains."

That would have been a bloody riot!

Nick Blitz

If all of the below would have happened WC3 would probably have ended on the German index and would have been 18+ in the rest of the world...
Not worth it...

Twigboy said:
Wait, I haven't seen this ending. Where exactly is Blair in the picture. Is it a shot of his whole body or just of his lower half?

well, it's quite easy to see it. just start a new game and keep ejecting in every mission. after 5 or 6 missions(approximatelly) the victory jumps to the proxima system(near earth) and this means you have lost the war. in the final briefing, eisen will tell you just to fight for honor and duty(thusly take as many as you can with you, without any hope for victory). if you eject in that mission you get captured by the kilrathi dreadnought where Thrakath is. the rest is up to you to find :)

Ijuin said:
Blair should have spit in Thrakath's face like Angel did.

Nah - he should have done what Hunter did in one of the Novels (freedom flight if i remember correctly)

Given Thrak a good kick in the nuts :D - Though it probably would have been too difficult with those armed guards stood close by:(

Hey, I can't help it if I people read what I wrote and copy it. People just seem to follow my lead. I guess I'm a natural leader. And naturally funny.

nope they all follow me......its cause im so incredibly sexy.... its not really true but i do control women i won them all for i am GOD

though i would follow a woman for a headjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back