WC3 files

Hazard

Spaceman
Is there any way to download all the missing news briefs and the Hobbes explanation into WC3 so you can view them while playing?

Hazard

I don´t think so. That´s kind of dificult to make, plus the movie are on a different format.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

The missing briefs and all the other missing vids are on the PSX version only

------------------
And I was stupid enough to think that us brotha's had to stick togetha. :p

They also took some stuff off the PSX version as well (I have both the PC and PSX version). Graphics aren't as good, you don't even have the cockpit view (I love that), and you don't see the elevator going up or down during the transition scene in the lift! No elevator!
smile.gif
There's also no ground battles, those are replaced with cut scenes.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can download those "ground attack" cutscenes in the WC3 Files.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Oh well I kinda figured it wouldn't work. You think Origing would have released a more complete version when they came out with the kilrathi saga, or at least a patch. Anyway thanks

Hazard

Dralthi5 said:
I have both the PC and PSX version.
me too and let me tell you something...

Dralthi5 said:
Graphics aren't as good,
the PSX graphics are way better...

Dralthi5 said:
and you don't see the elevator going up or down during the transition scene in the lift! No elevator!
Yes you do, only on psx the defealt is off, i you go to the options screen you can see them, elivator, blair walking in and out of room, getting dress and undressed from his flight suit. etc etc.

Dralthi5 said:
There's also no ground battles, those are replaced with cut scenes.
the ground battles are cool and all, but they were indeed replaced by some kickass scenes.

also the movies are better quility oon the PSX, this is NOT the same for WCIV however...

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCESCRP

Twister: You think the PSX graphics are better? Only the full color comm VDUs, but that's it. PC graphics are crisper.

I know the PSX version has the transitions, but the elevator transition cuts the short film clip of the lift moving through the Victory. That's what I meant.

Yeah, the movies on the PSX are of much better quality than the PC, however.

------------------

What missing briefs? I've never played the PSX version before obviously. I'd like to know what I've been missing out on please.

btw, have you evernoticed that the T-Bomb Run on Kilrah is shown in WC4? this is really just an easteregg, but when you are given the pinkslip by tolwyn you see blair in that bar again, and in the back grounf, you see a TV showing that scene!

when i fist saw this scene i heard the sound and thought, who's firing those shots? and as the camera zoomed out, i saw that screen...

anyone ells noticed this?

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCESCRP

Yeah, right after he goes to Nephele after Tolwyn gives him the boot, as you said, Twister.

Nohbody: The only things on the PSX version that are missing from the PC one, is a handful of news briefs, which you can play throughout the game, the Hobbes' defection explanation, and cutscenes that replace certain ground missions.

------------------

Back