WC3 Alternate plot

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
A while back there was a discussion on WC3s story. I couldn't find it amongst the old posts, so I thought I'd follow up with a few questions about it.

As I remember, I believe it was Loaf or one of the other mods who stated that one of the possible plots that was being considered for WC3 takes place after the war. In other words, Confed has lost the war and Blair part of a resistance movement trying to fight the Kilrathi any way they can. I was just wondering if there was any more detail regarding this possible plot line as I found it interesting...

#1. What ships would be left? By then I'm sure the Concordia would be long gone. It seemed that no matter what plot line you choose, the Concordia was doomed anyway.

2. Who is still around? Blair, Paladin, Tolwyn? Also what about WC3's "new recruits?"

From what we see at the end of Fleet Action, you could probably run that scenario with the same ships that were left after WC3, but completely bomb Earth rather than just do heavy damage to it. Not much was left...

Back