Wc1 Mission Bug

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
I'm playing Wc1 on the PC Gamer Classic Games Disk, and i've run into a problem on the last mission in the Gimle system. How do you beat this mission? What are the objectives? Do I have to shoot down Dakkath?

shoot ALL the fighters, including Dakkath... if you do, you get a medal.

I guess your asking cause you can't understand why you keep losing the Gimle system -
Did you save the exeter destroyer on the first mission on Gimle?
this is the major winning condition for this system...

If you save the Exeter in Gimle 1 it is much more likely you will win the series. Those jalthi can take it out really quickly if you don't hurry. What I suggest is not using any missiles on the salthi attacking the Claw - just use full guns, but when you get to the Exeter, afterburn right in behind the closest jalthi, empty your gun energy on it with full guns and then launch missiles to finish it off. Then repeat this on the other 2. Taunting them helps as it sometimes makes them turn to attack you rather than the Exeter. Also, remember to tell Angel to break and attack. You might need a few tries to get this mission right as it can be quite tricky, but nowhere near as hard as Kurasawa 2 (save the Ralari mission).

Back