WC: Unknown Enemy has been released!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I don´t have Secret Ops.... YET! My modem is SO gonna work tonight!!!!!

(We just need Prophecy and the main SO package, right?)

I´m going over to my neighbor´s house (he has wide band internet) and download the Secret Ops main package and then UE, then burn a CD with the downloads to bring´em over to my computer.

Mybe there is some people that doesn´t have WCP Gold or did´n d/l SO from Internet when it was released.
Do you need the original episodes, or someone can d/l the full SO package (SO+Episode 1 ) and then add UE?

all you need is the full SO package minus the episode files
then just install UE over the top

oh, by the way, if you have trouble reading the fiction, download and install the viewer seperately.
It seems the viewer only likes running in its default install directory in program files, not when it's running from the Secret Ops Directory.

Originally posted by Ghost
Where can i download the fiction viewer?
I think the fiction viewer is included in the package (though I could be wrong - I was asleep when it was being built). The alternative viewer-separate-to-everything-else download is also there, however, if the above doesn't work.

Oh, and definitely don't worry about people who didn't download SO back then. As I recall, the SO package is still available for download from the Secret Ops website (and probably a thousand others). And you do not need the episodes to play UE :).

Thanks - it's really great to hear you think so :). But remember, there's only 11 missions altogether (plus alternative branches), so it's probably not a good idea to get through all of it in one day :p.

Originally posted by Demon
What, can't everyone download the entire 115 megs in under 10 minutes?
Please don't brag.

Originally posted by Chernikov
I've had the Secret Ops installer sittting on my backup drive for two years waiting for this day.
You mean you don't play SO at all?

Originally posted by Quarto
...there's only 11 missions altogether (plus alternative branches), so it's probably not a good idea to get through all of it in one day.
Quality, not quantity. That's always a good thing.

Say, do you think Origin will notice the sudden spike in download requests for SO?

I was getting really impatient the other day when the SO download was taking me 8 minutes :(

this is pretty cool... congrats to the team for making this happen... i have yet to play all of SO but once i have finished that, then i will start with UE...

Back