WC to dxf

KillerWave

Spaceman
Has anyone been able to use the HCl's wc2dxf converter correctly?

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited May 11, 2000).]

yes, just hit the "rip mesh" button and select the mesh .iff file you want, hit "load", then hit "write dxf", it automatically writes the file "test.dxf" and puts it in the C:\ directory, i'm guessing that might be your problem, is not knowing where to look for the dxf file.

btw, i'm having similar problems with modelc, my internet is currently down, so i may not be on icq for a couple of days.

snuzzleducky said:
yes, just hit the "rip mesh" button and select the mesh .iff file you want, hit "load", then hit "write dxf", it automatically writes the file "test.dxf" and puts it in the C:\ directory, i'm guessing that might be your problem, is not knowing where to look for the dxf file..

Did i got a wrong version or anything? Because i dont see any button anywhere, i just got 3 exes: rip.exe, wc2dxf.exe and wc2dxf2.exe.
I already have the iff files, so ithink there is no use to the rip.exe, and when i try the other two exe, my computer freeze.
And did it get the texture coordinates.

snuzzleducky said:
btw, i'm having similar problems with modelc, my internet is currently down, so i may not be on icq for a couple of days.

What is your problem with modelc??
I already sent you the omega files you asked for, but you didnt told me in wich direction/axis you want to rotate it...
And if you could make the shadow textures move slower it would be great.
smile.gif

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

[This message has been edited by KillerWave (edited May 11, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back