WC Pioneer Promo Video (gift #2)

Cyberion

Master of Orion
Hey there guys.

Was quite some time since my 1st gift for a project. So I decided it's time for another one.

And for this one I decided to do what I'm the best at. Animation. That's what I love, that's what I can do better than modelling.

Unfortunately for this Wing Commander Pioneer Promotional Video, I didn't have enough "video material" produced by Howard or Brad. So I decided to use old Howard's animation. Still had to kinda cut video at the end. But still I guess it will do for a first promo video ~~~. You may use it guys any way you wish.

Enjoy it! Comments are welcomed.

http://cyberionsystems.com/exofiles/video/WCPioneer_promo_byCyberion.avi

-Cyb

forgot to mention that the video is 26mb large. Just in case someone is worried about his bandwidth.

Wow, thanks! This is an excellent kick in the pants to get me back on that tutorial. I got somewhat distracted with TF2 and Crysis out. Apologies.

Wow, thanks! This is an excellent kick in the pants to get me back on that tutorial. I got somewhat distracted with TF2 and Crysis out. Apologies.

ohhh TF2, I recently play it also. Where do you usually play Howard? What server?

well I do not have Pioneer logo. Not sure if Pioneer has logo yet. So i decided to seperate Wing Commander nad Pioneer. Yes it is intentional. As I said earlier. I had to cut several things in the end (approximately 40 seconds more) cause I lacked needed material to make promo look better.

Maybe next time with Howard render help I can show off more :p

P.S. I guess I should mentioned it earler, but by Soon I meant Demo. And I also hope it is SOON ~~~ :D

You mean video demo or playable demo? If it's playable, then any time in the next six months is soon enough to suit me. ^_^

wow. that was awesome.

I sure wished that you could continue it with some semi-profesonally edited game animations after(pr even during) the "credits"
Sure would look like a real professional trailer then, IMO.

And the music was amazing. What was it?

You totally got me going now, cant wait to see the game! :D

Yape, it's opening/theme music from WC Movie.

Although I edited it a bit to fit into the trailer as I wanted. Maybe later, when Howard produces something I can work with, I'll make another one.

Back