WC on Origin

First off hi people who remember me,. My callsign is Avenging Angel.

I have a question. i have the gog verisons of the wc game avalible ther but i was curious does the games on origin have their expanison. im having gog issues mainly im 403 forbidden issues and keep telling me on my end. i have isp even tried different computer so was thinking of getting them off origin

Phil, I feared you dead bro!! Glad I was wrong.

You knew me as Christopher "Vagabond" Risko from our old WCC/TCFC days when the Aces told us to go to hell on our ship designs. A certain young fighter jock you gave a Generalcy to. I have a new callsign now since life has changed so drastically in the past 20 or so years (wife, son and daughter and I'm 34 now :confused:) but I'm still the same Wingnut I've always been.

I still have my old carrier TCS-Hyperion mothballed with the entire site archived. How's your TCS-Alabama? :cool: Before Michael "Hellbringer" Lu left us for med-school (IIRC) he managed to pass ownership of the old girl to me.

As to your question, they do contain the expansions, and although I can't remember how myself, there is a way to remove the DRM requirements. Need to do some forum digging.

Sorry you're not having any luck with GOG though it sounds like an intermittent issue on their end. Either way will get you back in the games in style.

Once again, great to see you back!

Not dead yet, The Bama is dead havent talk to anyone from my crew in years. I dont use icq anymore i use steam or origin im. I'll send you a pm.

The Secret Missions and Special Operations are included, but not Righteous Fire the last time I checked.

SM1 launches naturally within WC1, but you have to manually launch the other expansions' executables.

To avoid needing to log into Origin, just take a raw DOSBox.exe and throw copies of it in the games' folders to overwrite the modified one that Origin installs. Then you can run from DOSBox as if you had the DOS versions installed.

Back