WC movie...

Nohbody

Spaceman
This is a stupid question I know but Chris Roberts makes a cameo in the movie right? He's the guy in the torpedo room who tells the captain about the tubes being offline, right? Just wondering. Later.

[This message has been edited by Nohbody (edited June 06, 2000).]

No, he's the dude who picks up Blair's drained Rapier in Sol Sector at the end of the movie. The guy piloting the Broadsword.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Oh...I always thought he was the guy in the torpedo room 'cause there was no point in actually getting to see that guy talk. Oh well. I can't ALWAYS be right. LOL.

That´s right! I search for Chris in the credits but I think his pilot role is just too little.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

Nohbody said:
Oh...I always thought he was the guy in the torpedo room 'cause there was no point in actually getting to see that guy talk.

Acutally, I believe the torpedo guy's name is Rodriguez (sp?) and he is listed in the credits.

------------------

I believe he was the voice of the comm guy on the Ajax in WC3. He might've been the comm guy on the hidden depot in the Kilrah System, as well, but I'm not sure 'bout that.

------------------

The movie initially had a much larger roll for the torpedo crews -- this was all cut for time (it *was* filmed).

If you've ever heard Chris Roberts speak, you'll know that he was *not* the voice of Blair in Wing II... rather, Roberts posed for the 'FMV' portoins of WC2 as Blair -- ie, the Angel kiss and the like.

He was the voice of the Coventry comm officer in WC3, IIRC.

If you've ever heard Chris Roberts speak, you'll know that he was *not* the voice of Blair in Wing II...
You don't even need to hear him speak - just look at the WC2 credits.

WC IV, he was the BL guy at the end who couldn't live with what was going on...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Hey, now, he never said he couldn't live.
smile.gif
He just said he couldn't go on, period. Maybe that just meant he'd retire to a life of shuffleboard and earning a reputation as "Old Man Black Lance Officer", spraying kids with the hose when they run across his yard.

But, then again, I'm a moron so don't listen to me.
wink.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
smile.gif
It seemed that he took many roles in the Wing Commander Series; but the roles were so small that most of the time he wasn't even in the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back