WC in Fallout 3?

WCblitz

Captain
I've been messing around with the Geck ( that's the games editor) and I've tried using the 3d models(meshes textures) on the CIC either threw 3ds max 2008 as well as the Geck and a few other editors but I can't seem to add new objects to the game. I can change the texture (I changed a building from wood to concrete) There are figthers(1950s type jets) but when I try to changer there meshes using the Geck by loading the WC meshes I just get a blank item.

For those who haven't played the game yet there is a large aircraft carrier in game that I would love to change into the Tiger's Claw or the Concordia.

If anyone is knows much Oblivion its basically the same engine so any help would be appreciated.

There's also a crashed UFO in the northern part of the map that might be fun to change to a Dralthi. (you get a super powerful alien ray gun there with very limited ammo that is probably the most powerful gun in the game)

it'd be fun to figure out how to replace some of the item models too.. I have this urge to shoot Mr Kats out the Rock-it launcher instead of teddy bears :p

There's also a crashed UFO in the northern part of the map that might be fun to change to a Dralthi. (you get a super powerful alien ray gun there with very limited ammo that is probably the most powerful gun in the game)

Nope, the MIRV is.
Eight mininukes at once...

Back