WC Conversion in early stages

Basilisk

Spaceman
I have recently learned 3dsmax meshing, and me and some others have sort of begun a whole new "game" thingy. were not sure if its going to be WC related, but it looks that way since we have all had a strong interest in WC for some time. i have developed some new fighter meshes, and i am looking for someone to do the skinning for them, or at least someone that can give me some pointers as to what to do, since i cannot find the best way of doing it myself. i am also looking out for people to do coding too, as i would like to convert or create a new game engine for this mod. i know theres a lot i have aspirations for, but i have a broad imagination!!! :D anyone who has any information on this type os stuff please contact me asap. so far i have myself doing the ship design and concept and someone else doing the storyline. this is pretty new, and im not that experienced with 3dmax, but you ask me what iv designed so far and see what you think

Fine, ill build my own WC conversion, with Blackjack and Hookers......... in fact, forget the Blackjack.............. and the WC Conversion;)

Back